Sunday, January 16, 2011

Welcome!

CKOC1150Archives.com has been online in one form or another since 2004. For 2011, I thought I would try something new.

The last CKOC All Hit 40 chart available in record stores was the issue for August 14, 1985. After that, there were no more "take-home" charts available--only a small poster that was given to local record stores, to be replaced and discarded weekly. These are all but impossible to come by today.

Having recently unearthed my old notebooks containing the old CKOC Top 40's from August 1985 to February 1992, I decided to start posting them here. It will be a gradual process but I will continue as time permits. To make things a little more interesting, I will be linking to Youtube videos of some of the hits listed on these vintage surveys. Bear in mind that Youtube will sometimes pull random videos off their site due to copyright issues and I cannot keep checking to make sure the links are still available.

No comments:

Post a Comment